everteen® Vaginal Tightening & Revitalizing Gel is a unique gel extracted from pure and natural ingredients to help moisturize, tighten and revitalize vagina. The natural ingredients of everteen tightening gel restore the elasticity of vagina and bring back tightening sensation with increased blood flow into your vaginal muscles. everteen gel is available in attractive pump bottle packaging of 30g and 50g.
everteen tightening gel is a unique formulation of natural ingredients which makes it highly effective without any worry of side effects.
everteen tightening gel is a scientifically designed product and is formulated under the expert guidance of gynaecologists. It is micro biologically, dermatologically and clinically tested formula that makes you as fresh as a virgin.
Some of the major benefits are :
- Tightens and revitalizes the vagina
- Rejuvenates vaginal muscles, tone and vigour
- Improves lubrication and reduce dryness
- Removes vaginal harmful bacteria
- Restores post-delivery vaginal elasticity
Butea Frandosa, Ficus Glomerata, Woodfordia Floribunda, Sphatika and Aloe Vera
How to Apply: It is very simple to use the everteen vaginal tightening gel. Still we suggest to follow the directions given for best result.
- Wash your hands and Vagina with clean water
- Please sit in squatting posture
- Remove the cap from bottle
- Press one full to take 2-3gm of everteen gel on your fingertip
- Apply gel with your fingertip inside vagina in circular motion
- Apply everteen gel twice daily for perfect results
We encourage you to choose carefully before placing an order.
In case you ordered a product by mistake, you can cancel it before it is shipped. In select cases, we offer refund/ exchange where a customer accidentally receives a damaged or incorrect product, subject to requisite evidence.
All everteen products are manufactured using top-grade materials and are shipped worldwide. When you order an everteen product, you know you are investing in quality you can trust!
Information on this website is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice. Results vary from person to person.